Until We Meet Again… Membership at a Distance
Are you looking for ideas to engage members while we’re physically distancing ourselves from each other? Has your club started meeting online? Here are some of our favorite resources to help:
- Watch membership webinars and speeches from recent conventions and the International Assembly in the new Club Programming collection on Vimeo.
- Share the updated State of Membership presentation at your next meeting.
- Discover the professional and personal development opportunities in the Learning Center. From Leading Change to Building Rotary’s Public Image, these online courses allow you to learn new skills from your home.
- Encourage your members to exchange ideas in the Meeting Online learning topic in the Learning Center.
- Invite DG Jim Squire to help with an online New Member Induction at your next virtual meeting – no need to wait to make new members official!
Find more resources at rotary.org/membership.
Posted by Jaclyn Donovan
May 1, 2020